Thanks for your interest in booking with us! If you made it to this page, you are officially in our system and this is your last step in the process. We appreciate your business and look forward to meeting you in person!
When leaving a deposit, you are agreeing to the studio terms as listed below:
- COVID RESTRICTIONS: While masks are not required, they are encouraged when you are not alone in the booth recording. At this time, we are not allowing more than 4 people in the studio at one time. This includes the artist and the engineer. If you would like to bring more people in with you for support, they will have to wait outside. This is for your safety and the safety of our engineers. Please help us keep our studio up and running by following this rule.
- We have a 48-hour cancellation policy. If you need to cancel your appointment for any reason, please do so no later than 48 hours before your session is set to begin. If you cancel your session less than 48 hours before your session begins, you forfeit your deposit.
- There is no smoking inside the studio. This is to preserve the life and quality of our equipment and no exceptions will be made. There is a designated smoking area right outside the door.
- When you arrive at the studio, please use the basement door and doorbell NOT the upstairs door/doorbell. There is a sign on the door, so we are easy to find.
- Your session begins at the time booked and it is important that you arrive on time. If you are more 10 minutes late the engineer will try contacting you. If you can’t be reached within 15 minutes, the session will be canceled and the remaining time will be offered to another client. Please note If we must cancel your appointment under these conditions, your deposit will be forfeit. Please do not come to your session more than 10 minutes early.
- If you do not show up for your session, your deposit will be forfeit. There will be no exceptions to the deposit requirement as this measure is meant to protect our engineers from incurring travel costs for no show appointments.
To secure your session and agree to these terms, please make a $25 non-refundable deposit to NatCave Studios in one of three ways:
Please note your name and session date in the notes section. This deposit will be automatically applied toward your session.